What you learn from workshop?
- Principal concept of Japanese Fermentation and KOJI
- Understanding how microbes will do good thing for human beings by tasting several types of AMAZAKE(fermented rice porridge)
- Comprehensive concept of MISO by tasting several kinds of MISO
- Essential skill of making MISO
- 1kg of Organic Rice MISO (KOME MISO) you make at workshop
※On going Q&A support during fermentation.
※Everything including Miso jar will be prepared by Choro Koji.
※Souvenir(Shio Koji or Shoyu Koji or Amazake)
DATE : 18th August, Thursday
TIME : 13:30-16:30
PLACE : OSOZAI DELI, Jonker Fransstraat 105A, 3031 AP Rotterdam
CAPACITY : Min 3 persons/ Max 6 persons
Language : English
Price : €95
We will send you back with payment url. Reservation will be confirmed after payment.
※The reservation will be closed by 14th August due to the Koji preparation.